- River City Ramblers - Toe-tapping Americana Feel-Good Folk Music Trio - music from Kingston Trio, New Christie Minstrels and more. We have guitar, banjo string bass, and 3-part vocal harmonies. It's a fun and exciting show with audience participation, sing-alongs and some novelty songs. This was the Number 1 top of the charts music in the 1950's and early 1960's.
- When Jazz Was Young - Dave Duthie, bass, John Bennett, Ragtime piano King.
A fun, informative and entertaining show about early jazz, starting with Ragtime songs from the early 1900's by composers including Scott Joplin, 1920's novelty vocal songs, a George M. Cohan sing-along, and a surprise or two.
- A Taste of New Orleans - Clarinet/sax, banjo/guitar, string bass, vocals. A fun and entertaining show of New Orleans/Dixieland and Mardi Gras music. It includes, among other things, authentic Mardi Gras songs, band vocals, virtuoso clarinet and sax playing, and even a New Orleans style Second Line parade around the room.
- By Request - Dave Duthie, bass, Bo Ayars, piano.
A show where we take requests from the audience and meld them into a medley, then Bo tells stories about some of the stars he's worked with, including Elvis Presley, and we play songs associated with those stars, finishing with Liberace. (Bo was Liberace's conductor for 12 years.)
- Sounds of Glenn Miller - Quartet with vocals. Songs from the fabulous Big Bands of the 1940's by Glenn Miller, Tommy Dorsey and Benny Goodman.